Vohu Manu

Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Belgian beer you say?

Well James is another year older and at least three years less wise.

I'd heard terrible things about the Mussels with Chips and Mayonnaise, rumours linking them to Nazi gold and the Spanish Flu, but the truth was very different.

It was very tasty and surprisingly filling. The only drawback was that it took about 45mins to slowly work my way through the pot.

The beer was okay, I even tried some Lucifer beer. But nothing to write to Belgium about.

I didn't ask about the Nazi Gold.

Comments:
Jaime and I have become beer drinkers if you can believe it. Vancouver is home to the "microbreweries". We have discovered Granville Island Honey Lager. It is a thing of true beauty. And "they come in pints"!

http://www.gib.ca/aleTale_honey.cfm
 
If your up for trying more beer in Sydney, Petto and I swear by Red Oak. It's a pub/food place in the city and they beer is by far the best in Australia.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   February 2007   April 2007   May 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?